"" Grandma Agnes' Attic: The Good, the Bad and the Good Again

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Good, the Bad and the Good Again

Here is the first good news, I just landed my dream job working with kids again, and I have a crazy schedule right now.

The bad news, there may not be many postings right now for the rest of 2014.

The good news again, because I am working with kids again, I will have all sorts of different kids craft projects that my kids said they would test for me, which means more posts of different types of articles.

I will also try to post for our families 12 days {leading up to} Christmas. We have most of the days planned out and work schedules seem to be working around our plans right now. So fingers crossed we will have many pictures which will turn into 12 blog posts.

So for right now, hang tight, I will be back!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment