"" Grandma Agnes' Attic: Link Up "Hey Girl" Party

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Link Up "Hey Girl" Party

Over at Two Twenty One they are hosting a link it party for those hilarious "Hey Girl" pictures. Now I know most of them you see on Pinterest are of Ryan Gosling, who can blame them, he is gorgeous! I went with Chelsea's idea and used a picture of my honey.

We have had a running "Argument" about a hobby farm when we retire.  I want a small hobby farm, he just wants to live by a lake. Can't we have both??? Apparently by his picture below...we can! Thanks honey!!!



Be sure to head over to Two Twenty One to check out all the cute pictures!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Agnes! I think your handsome husband agrees with you (well, at least in the text on the photo that you probably had complete editorial control over). Every time I think I am close to retirement, another child has a wedding or a crisis...will it never end? Can I come to your hobby farm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hey Girl was wayyyyy more kind than I would of been to have a photo of my husband with an azz! I mean that's prime fodder there.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes--you can have both! My parents did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh funny. That is something my husband would never, ever say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Bliss. You are much better wife. ;)

    Sounds like a great plan. Good luck. ;) Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! I hope you get both, great picture!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Methinks you'll get that hobby farm one day! ;P

    Linking from Bliss Ranch,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this meme goes viral, he'll have to buy that hobby farm! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny! And now that he's "said" it, as a meme, it's practically a written contract you can hold against him when the time comes. :)

    Kelly @ View Along the Way
    www.viewalongtheway.com

    ReplyDelete